Just for fun, have you ever wondered how other species would see us? Let’s use our imagination for a second and imagine an alien species looking at us going about our daily tasks. Much like an episode of animal planet.
Imagine a family or group of alien species gathering around their version of a television and watching us in our natural element’s. I’m pretty sure that even though we have a bad wrap in a lot of ways they would still find us strange but cute in other ways. for example…
- During mating season humans use pigments and dyes to make their faces flashy and colorful. They even attach shiny dangly bits to their cartilage membranes before they gather at locations such as clubs or bars to consume the poison they call alcohol. Once the poison is consumed they begin to perform their strange and unusual mating dances.
- During their mating dances which can vary in length one of them will present the another human with a shiny ring that lets all the other humans know that they are no longer available to do the mating dance with others.
- Another stage of their mating rituals humans will leave their individual nests to then share a nest together. They go around collecting shiny things and decorate their nests and bodies with them. The shinier the better.
- After the mating dance is over they usually have to wait 9 months before their very small larva they refer to as babies come out from the female humans orifice. They then spend the next 18 years in a sort of hypnotic trance forgoing their own needs wants and desires. Living only to feed, care for and clean up after their larva until it too grows into a adult human.
- If a human sees another creature in distress they can commonly be observed trying to help. Even at their own risk, most humans are deeply compassionate creatures.
- If a human hears a particularly catchy sound or tune, they will often try to mimic it. Though most humans seem to be tone deaf they still continue to try even to the point of annoying themselves.
- Humans love treats!! Some more then others. Many humans will save the treats for a later date to be eaten when they need comfort or reassurance. Sweet or savory it all depends on the human.
- Humans are very clever and sometimes they adopt creatures from other species into their family units. They don’t even seem to notice the obvious differences and often raise them along side their young.
- They are learning to travel in space! They haven’t gotten very far but they are trying.
- Some humans spend time in each others nests… just for fun. It is not their nest they’re just visiting each other.
- When the sun goes down and the sky becomes dark, humans become sleepy and began to use their soft fluffy bedding as a sort of cocoon. Wrapping themselves in it until the sun rises.
- Even though humans are not aquatic or even amphibious species, that doesn’t stop them from flocking to bodies of water. They can’t even hold their breath all that long, they just want to splash and play in it.
We admittedly have a long way to go as humans but the truth is we are not all that bad. We have some enduring qualities and have the capacity to make change and sometimes we need to just laugh at ourselves and not take everything so seriously.
Thanks for reading and until next time stay blessed and inspired.