Hey Friends! May Peace be upon you, around you and especially within you! Today per usual started with giving Thanks, getting my coffee, giving Elvis breakfast and some love and saying buongiorno as everyone woke up.
After Elvis had his breakfast and some love he promptly crawled into his box full of leaves and started snoring. I couldn’t believe how fast he fell asleep it seemed like in just a matter of seconds he was sound asleep.
So here, we are all under the weather unfortunately and have been for days. Just as soon as you start to think you are feeling better, you Don”t. It’s fine we will get better soon and be back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Today the sun has been taking some days off and we have a cloudy, cool, slightly breezy day. This weather is the eating some soup, reading a book in one hand with a hot steamy cup of tea in the other, all wrapped up in a soft blanket, sitting by the fire roasting Chestnuts kind of day.
I have been missing my workouts though. Yes.. I am just as surprised as you guys are! I never thought there would be a day when I personally said the words ” I miss doing my work outs! ” If you were to have told me 6 months ago that I would actually miss working out, I would have thought you had lost your mind.
Stretching is something that I have still been doing and depending on how I feel depends on how deep I stretch. Still am doing meditation but nothing hard core these days and I can’t wait to get back to it. Each day I do my blog and work related tasks but now even though i accomplish everything else I feel like something is missing with out my work out.
Today our topic is…. we have now entered into “our I don’t give a f*ck era.” This sounds a bit harsh but in all actuality it isn’t. Our I don’t give a F*ck era is simply giving ourselves permission to no longer concern ourselves over people, places and things that we have no business concerning ourselves over in the first place.
These things include but are not limited to:
- Staying focused on our spiritual journey and accomplishing our tasks even through the days of distractions. It’s super hard but we got this!
- No longer letting other peoples opinions effect us. ( Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one.) Unless we asked someones opinion or they asked us for our opinion, we all need to keep our opinions to our selves. We say f*ck off to the non solicited opinions of others. God’s opinion, our opinion and the trusted opinions of our loved ones are all that should be of concern to us.
- Understand that everyone is fighting their own battles in life, don’t be so fast to jump to conclusions and stay out of other peoples business. That’s between them and God.
- If someone disrespects us no response is given because no attention is deserved. Apparently they have some healing they need to do, our Angels made their demons angry, so we give it absolutely no energy.
- We stop or limit our social media consumption for one week to detox ourselves. I know.. I know.. it isn’t easy to stay off our phones or limit our phone time. The internet is full of knowledge and apps like Instagram is full of all of our interests to keep us interested so we stay on the app longer. Even knowing this I have found myself sucked into the vortex and scrolling for an hour . I didn’t even realize it had been that long.
- We say f*ck off to any negative people with bad intentions coming our way. We are going to walk tall, head held high because we know that we have our armor on and God has our Backs!
In essence our “F*ck off era ” means that we are paying attention to the right things in life our spirituality, our loved ones, our health, our goals and dreams trusting that everything else will fall into place. No longer are we giving any energy and attention to things that can distract or prevent us from them.
We do have a choice in who and what we allow into our lives and what we let effect or distract us. We are indeed the ones in charge of our own legacy. ” We can no longer be bothered with explaining to flies why honey tastes better then shit.”
Thank you for joining us in our Champion Challenge. Please feel free to like comment and subscribe and until next time my friends, Much Love!
11 thoughts on “Champion Challenge ” Our F*ck Off Era has begun! “”
I’m ready for this Era of focusing on what is important and f off to what’s not. Yes ma’am AKA 😜
I’m ready as well 😁
Ready Freddie 😂
Born ready! 🏆🏆👑📯🧤🤠
Fuck yes I am ready.
I have to admit I think I needed this new Era 😂😂 I have been focusing for way too long on the above mentioned things and you are right they’re not my business 😵😵 I feel like I just got some good advice from a friend who delivers the advice in a stern but loving way.😅🤣💞 Thanks AKA
AKA slapped us around and then sat as down for a talking to in this post 😂😂 I feel both attacked and grateful how is it possible 🤣😂
LikeLiked by 1 person
😂😂😂🤠🧤she sure did 😂🤣 I appreciate AKA for this quality. She is kind, gentle and then slam’s us all around and shakes us up a little bit like a dog.
Oh sweet sassy AKA 😍 You liberated my day with this post. Signing up for the Fuck off Era 😂🦄💞
This is a highly important Era all jokes aside ☺️ this is one of the keys to self love and growth. This is a wonderful post today 💗✌🏻🏆
Lol love this post and the message behind it 😅 Giving me positive energy and motivation to continue being in self love and the best version of myself every day.