Hey Friends! May this post find you with Peace upon you, around you and especially with in you! We have a lot to catch up on. I have made a few tweeks to my work out and daily routine.
First things first we woke up this morning gave Thanks, gave Elvis his first breakfast of the morning and his dose of morning love. We all said buongiorno to each other as we came down stairs and we made our morning coffee.
Today is day #2 of our 7 day liquid diet cleanse. Our goal is to to give our body time to rest heal and eliminate anything it needs to. Eating pureed soups, fresh juiced fruits and vegetables things of that nature.
Our experience so far on day 1 has been we both felt pretty darn good, our tummies were rumbling but we were not hungry after we had our soups and juices.
Yesterday was a little bit hard because I really missed chewing but other then that I didn’t feel overly hungry. On the side effects side we did experience is we did not actually go to sleep until like 3:30 this morning.
Which lead to us watching a great movie called Good Will Hunting. I had never seen it but my husband said it was amazing and it was. It was full of emotion, tragic, dramatic, and ended beautifully.
Now we are on day #2 and we are not as tired as we thought we would be. We both feel pretty good and have stayed loyal to our liquid cleanse. At this point I’am pretty proud of us! I honestly did not think I would make it to day 2.
One important yet rather gross thing to take note of is that we both noticed right away that we had a major decrease in mucus which we both thought was awesome.
I mean think about it just two days of giving our body a much needed break and some good vitamins and already we can feel the effect of a decrease in allergy symptoms and mucus.
Today is the first day in a week that it wasn’t raining, it wasn’t sunny by any means but at least no rain for today. I felt instantly blessed right away.
My husband and I gave each other a kiss before we headed our seperate ways to start our Champion stuff. I was able to go for a morning warm up walk surrounded by nature. It was cold but it was so needed.
Once I got back home I got on the bike and did 20 minutes this morning. Then stretches, meditated, did my work out and started on my new daily routine.
Today’s food for thought for today is how important it is to have a daily routine. Recently I read a break down of Jordan Peterson’s daily routine.
The one thing I appreciated about his routine was even though it seems challenging it also seems much more realistic then some others I have read about. Here is a breakdown…
- Wake up at the same time every day at 6 am
- eat a protein rich breakfast
- work out
- clean room
- get dressed up for the day even if you work from home.
- Don’t lie
- spend 14 hours a day working . Breaking the time down to 2 to 3 hour chunks taking small breaks or a nap.
- Appreciate the little things in life.
You guys know I have been searching for some inspiration in this area and this week we are going to try Jordan Peterson’s daily routine with a few of our own tweeks.
- We will be getting up at 6am
- We will be having a protiene rich breakfast smoothie
- Take a 30 minute walk in nature. ( Helps get rid of anxiety, increase happiness and improve over all mood )
- We will still be doing our work out schedule
- We will be keeping our room cleaner and more organized
- We will be getting out of our pajamas and robes and actually putting on some cloting.
- We will be more mindful of our words and being sure we are being honest.
- We will be working 14 hours a day on either the blog and work related tasks or painting switching days taking breaks every two to three hours and maybe taking a little nap.
- Appreciate the smaller things in life by spending quality time with our loved ones each day.
- Do an act of selflessness
- Read 20 pages from a book. ( Reading helps strengthen our minds )
- I will doing 2 hours of Italian class
- Schedule the next day and write down any thoughts so we can sleep better.
- Keep up my Duo Lingo streaks
- Go to bed at the same time each night. ( Helps our performance, mental health and reduces stress. )
This is going to be our little scientific experiment. Let’s see what happens at the end of the seven days of staying on a routine while still being our best versions of ourselves each day.
We GOT THIS GUYS! We are going to Hulk Smash these seven days and come out of the experience better for it.
At the end of the seven days we can tell each other what we learned, if we liked it and if we want to continue to try other daily rituals until we find the perfect fit. All in favor say AYE!
Thank you for joining us in today’s Champion Challenge post. Please feel free to like comment and subscribe and until next time my friends, Much Love!
5 thoughts on “Champion Challenge “Daily routines””
Jordan Peterson is a man who is worthy of trying his daily routine. I’m in full agreement AYE 😃 I am impressed that someone your age knows who he is and actually listens to him.
Jordan Peterson is one of the greatest minds in our time
I’m impressed as well 😊 I have been following him for years now and he has a lot of good view points. God bless you AKA and everyone else.
Be careful with the liquid cleanse. It’s not for everyone and does effect different people in different ways. Great post today AKA 😊 i say Here here and AYE!
love you so much. great post today.